Portraits of Mikael

That portrait of mike is pretty
damnationffu7me1.jpg

if you ask me. (^^taken from the "Opeth endorses pringles thread)

Great job there :D keep it up

Oh, and I do hope Mike see's this. Fanwork is always appreciated :D (He visits the forum once in a while, you might just be lucky!)

Jaw-dropping impressive! :D
Please, please, don't quit drawing! Never forget that you are very, very talented! So, don't let it go to waste! :)

it's amazing ... but I just have to say that I find it a bit of a waste if you spend that talent merely on reproducing photographs. you could do so much more if you ask me. but oh well, it still is beautiful :)

(p.s.: tu habite à Paris?? j'adore Paris! ;) je veux habiter la bas, mais ça reste une rève pour le moment :()

Merci beaucoup!:p
J'ai d'autres dessins réalisés sans modèle (mon avatar par exemple :rolleyes:), mais je préfère les garder pour moi!^^

En fait j'habite à moins d'une heure de Paris. Ce serait vraiment dur pour moi d'y habiter : c'est cher et bruillant! :loco: ...mais j'dois dire que j'aime beaucoup y aller!:p

rock n roll........that was awesome......i myslef delve into Drawing....at times.....but that was jsut...liek soneone else said...JWA DROPPING good.....its a perfect drawing....im always amazed hw u guys cna get each and every single curved line ...down to a perfecion.....its just really impressive....u rock lil one...!!!!....and yeah...cannot wait for the Peter pic....also could u do requests...??...PEAC EOUT

rock n roll........that was awesome......i myslef delve into Drawing....at times.....but that was jsut...liek soneone else said...JWA DROPPING good.....its a perfect drawing....im always amazed hw u guys cna get each and every single curved line ...down to a perfecion.....its just really impressive....u rock lil one...!!!!....and yeah...cannot wait for the Peter pic....also could u do requests...??...PEAC EOUT

lol hes gonna ask for a portrait of him and mike.