Portraits of Mikael

lol hes gonna ask for a portrait of him and mike.

hahahaha.......HOW TEH HELL DID U KNOW...!!!!....well ....i haev sperate pictures with teh abnd members...so i was gonna ask her if she can paint them all in one pic with me....that be relaly cool..!!!!...hahahaha.......well...yeah....so can u do it lil rockin artist...!!!........PEAC EOUT

hahahaha.......HOW TEH HELL DID U KNOW...!!!!....well ....i haev sperate pictures with teh abnd members...so i was gonna ask her if she can paint them all in one pic with me....that be relaly cool..!!!!...hahahaha.......well...yeah....so can u do it lil rockin artist...!!!........PEAC EOUT

haha, i r smrt.

no that would be cool as shit if she did that.

...ooh... you really think I have time... ? :err:
I'm sorry but it would be difficult for me to do that... I even dunno when I'll find the time to draw Peter!

Woah that's the most amazing drawing I've ever seen...after you draw all of Opeth's members, you could draw the artwork on all of their albums:)

...ooh... you really think I have time... ? :err:
I'm sorry but it would be difficult for me to do that... I even dunno when I'll find the time to draw Peter!

Geez.....u dont haev to give me the purple smiley look......i was jsut askin....!!!!.....i didnt bring teh dog bowling...hes not takin ure fuckin turn...im not buyin'em a beer....!!!......PEAC EOUT

okok ... i painted some dragonball things, when i was about 12 or something. and i really thought it was great ... but THIS one is ... so fukkin GEIL! ;)

okok ... i painted some dragonball things, when i was about 12 or something. and i really thought it was great ... but THIS one is ... so fukkin GEIL! ;)

Dragon Ball Z!!!

Lol, I remember those days, drawing the freaken easiest crap in the world, anime.

Awesome portrait! It looks so real, one might suspect it to be a simple photoshop filter, but it ain't! Great job! A+!