POS takes a shot at Sym X...why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agree with you, Jax.

Oh, and may I add..I'm DAMN glad that "sitting in a ring on stage, playing on three balalaikas and spoons" is something we won't see SymX do..egads, can you imagine?

Mmmm... tapping with spoons... No, I can´t see it.

it was a joke from Idiocracy. People should watch that movie.

What a coincedense! POS have a song called idiocracy! hahaha.

i love PoS and Dan Gildenlow is one of th three best singers in the metal world. even if he is a pompous ass.

still ithink his comment was more like: "You wouldn't even see that from a great band such a Sym X."

still ithink his comment was more like: "You wouldn't even see that from a great band such a Sym X."

So you think that he's putting his stage show above a band which he somehow insinuates is a "great band"... why start the thread saying he bashes them when you say he's not? The way you phrased that is not in any way insulting. maybe egotistical, but that's not news.

The dvd footage is not rubbish, it's mostly 'home movie' quality is all, & people got butt hurt because they didn't bother to read the case where it tells them as much..their playing is fine on the dvd (or Romeo would never have released it for anyone to see), so no, DG doesn't have a point.

That said, I think the comment was just referring to how SymX isn't a band to bring a lot of fufu crap on stage with them..they focus on the music (which I personally prefer).

The "fufu crap" was there to serve the music (regardless of whether or not it failed, which I think it did based on the video footage I saw). Either way...the comment is nothing to get worked up about (like myself and other have already said). They're just another easy target for around here. Oh well.

So you think that he's putting his stage show above a band which he somehow insinuates is a "great band"... why start the thread saying he bashes them when you say he's not? The way you phrased that is not in any way insulting. maybe egotistical, but that's not news.

true, but at first i thought, "why would he bash them?" but the more i think about it, the phrasing is really weird. i think maybe he wasn't insulting them. as much as talking up his dvd crap.

I think the comment was just referring to how SymX isn't a band to bring a lot of fufu crap on stage with them.

They'd just run it from a backing tape.

The dvd footage is not rubbish, it's mostly 'home movie' quality is all, & people got butt hurt because they didn't bother to read the case where it tells them as much..

Maybe DG bought it on the net like a lot of other people where the description of the dvd was a lie dammit.

Anyway....any word of a SyX counter strike....they shouldn't take this lying down...maybe they could take some sort of moral stance and refuse to play in sweden until they make animal sex illegal...or at least write a song about it.

Anyway....any word of a SyX counter strike....they shouldn't take this lying down...maybe they could take some sort of moral stance and refuse to play in sweden until they make animal sex illegal...or at least write a song about it.

:lol: now THAT was funny

The dvd footage is not rubbish, it's mostly 'home movie' quality is all, & people got butt hurt because they didn't bother to read the case where it tells them as much..their playing is fine on the dvd (or Romeo would never have released it for anyone to see), so no, DG doesn't have a point.

Is the DVD available to order somewhere? I was never able to find it, so I just got the normal Paradise Lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.