Positive Grid Bias for Mac/PC

I actually dig Fluffs videos from his channel on youtube, This one was no doubt terrible and probably a paid job but in general I dig some of his riffs and that he plays six string mostly. Ola is a badass but he usually plays 7's and 8's and sometimes that skews my perception of how the gear he's using would sound for me, not to mention that his skill level tends to make even shitty/ mediocre gear sound decent. I mean atleast GW guy, Ola, and Fluff are micing up amps and making proper videos, most of the "gear reviews" or vids of gear on youtube have cell phone quality audio, I cant help but wonder what the point is. Also, yikes on the personal attack on Fluffs looks, Im not his mom but c'mon he has an internet connection man, be classy. Metal dudes are allowed to not look like male models.

I actually dig Fluffs videos from his channel on youtube, This one was no doubt terrible and probably a paid job but in general I dig some of his riffs and that he plays six string mostly. Ola is a badass but he usually plays 7's and 8's and sometimes that skews my perception of how the gear he's using would sound for me, not to mention that his skill level tends to make even shitty/ mediocre gear sound decent. I mean atleast GW guy, Ola, and Fluff are micing up amps and making proper videos, most of the "gear reviews" or vids of gear on youtube have cell phone quality audio, I cant help but wonder what the point is. Also, yikes on the personal attack on Fluffs looks, Im not his mom but c'mon he has an internet connection man, be classy. Metal dudes are allowed to not look like male models.

I think the tone he got in first place doesnt sound good, hollow and without balls and weirds mids, not good at all. But agree with you about how pointless was to criticize the man look because no one cares about his look but most of indecizo posts seem just random shit without nothing useful to add.

I used Bias desktop for this rough cover

and this soundgarden cover by my band:

I must say, in both cases I have been so far impressed with the results. And it's a lot of fun to mess around with. Not to mention, the versatility when it comes down to mixing time is really nice. It's on par with what the elevenrack can produce, too.

I would like to see more cab mic options :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda don't get, why there are some guitarists that CAN have bias desktop, but they aren't selling it. I'm bummed because of it - some VIPs showing off and teasing others. They should have released it even that beta version.

I dont care for the sound of it tbh, pretty standard amp sim kinds of sounds from these clips. Dont get me wrong, Im sure that its a usable tool and that some people will dig it and make clips of it that sound decent enough but it doesnt sound as good as X50 or any better than L6 Pod Farm to me. I guess the tweakability seems pretty cool but what good are all those options if they mostly sound like butthole. Its not even in the same league as Axe 2 or Kemper based on these clips. I guess if I was a tablet user I might be excited.