possible haircut

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
i got my hair cut a few months ago and i still have the layers but i wanna get some of it cut off in the back. i combed the part differently and think i might start doing it like this more often.

(and any facial expression i tried to make - smiling or not - looked retarded so you're just seeing the hair)

as it is now:
100_0453.jpg

how short i'm thinking of getting it cut (aka getting it cut the the length of the layers... or something):
100_0449.jpg

I think it would look pretty good if you took off the three inches you were talking about. sadly, that ends my discussion on the topic. My creativity is at it's lowest after I get off work.

Laura I recently just got a haircut. Now, many womens and men on here might disagree. And I even just told Kevin not to cut his sexy hair. BUT, I was feeling kind of... gross and in need of a change, and I felt SO good after I cut my hair. It definitely gave me a "hell yeah" boost. Shorter hair just flatters my face. I think it would look great on you. GO FOR IT. It's JUST hair, and it will grow back, I mean unless you have some rare hair disease. Do something different.

I mean that was just my experience, but I got a lot cut off, shorter in the back, longer layers in the front, I got bangs again, and I feel all spunky and it definitely gave me a confidence boost. I got a bunch of modeling jobs again, and I actually had the confidence to go through with them haha.

GO EVEN SHORTER THAN YOU'RE THINKING THAN GOING. DO IT!

^Feels good for about 3 hours, then you realize that the hair has to grow back then you have a prickly crotch and if you don't remember to lotion that thing up a whole lot your stubble catches anything cotton and feels it's trying to tear straight from your body and hurts a lot some times and then you get razor burn, and then you get ingrown hairs, and then you have to pop them and pull the hair out, and then you have look ugly near your johnson for awhile since you are all splotty with razor burn pimples and such, and then you cry.

/runon