Possible new band members?

nesveikuolis

Jul 29, 2007
Hey,
I know that this issue was already discussed on another topic, but i just thought that it would be nice, if everything was in one place :] So what do you think are possible new members of the band. I somehow have the feeling, that Peter Lindgren is a possibility :D Don't know about you, but feel free to wonder and discuss :D

Maybe, but i was just viewing from the point that he left opeth, so :D I was trying to consider what artist`s recently left they`re bands, just for possibilities. If i was to consider ALL death metal artist`s it would take some time :]

We already have a HUGE thread on this, I doubt anyone is willing to start over and express the same stuff yet again... I know I'm not

yes thank you, why dont you all stop trying to suck the bands cocks. they told us legit 4 months ago, and all you guys are like "patience patience" yo fuck that, ive been visiting this site for over 5 months waiting and waiting. and you except me to suck the bands dick for it? hell no.

yes thank you, why dont you all stop trying to suck the bands cocks. they told us legit 4 months ago, and all you guys are like "patience patience" yo fuck that, ive been visiting this site for over 5 months waiting and waiting. and you except me to suck the bands dick for it? hell no.

Settle down, Turd burglar.

HAHAHA! Clearly this man has enough satan in his blood to kill trolls at bloodbath concerts

clearly hahaha

And yeah just be calm for a little longer people. I know we all want some new bloodbath to bring back from summer with us to rape some ears, but apparently that isn't happening. As for the news, just wait till these "vacation times" are over. Once september hits, there should be something here.

If not, then do what you want. For now just get drunk and enjoy the rest of summer ;)

Well, at the beginning of September, Katatonia's North American tour commences. So, if nothing is announced by September, I would not expect to hear anything until late this year.