Possible new band members?

I am really eager to hear the new stuff - I`ve been waiting for a REALLY long time for new content, but these last months have just been fucking frustrating to be honest. They said on late march "The brand new line-up is shortly to be officially revealed", but a bit more than 3 months have passed. No disrespect to the band in any way, but still - i think the fans deserve a little bit of hint :D Come on, bloodbath, just a little tiny hint :]

Everyone wants to fuckin know, we'll find out when they post it. I don't like waiting just as much as everyone else, but it seems we have to, and it will be worth it.

Everyone wants to fuckin know, we'll find out when they post it. I don't like waiting just as much as everyone else, but it seems we have to, and it will be worth it.

Yea... thats kinda the sad sharp point, that stings the neck, when remembered :/ But as soon as i get my hands on the bloodbath cd, i`ll drink like there`s no tomorrow :D

Yea... thats kinda the sad sharp point, that stings the neck, when remembered :/ But as soon as i get my hands on the bloodbath cd, i`ll drink like there`s no tomorrow :D

I don't know you, but it seems like you're always drinking anyways by the sounds of it hahaha. ;)

you guys need to relax. i feel bad for some of you that a band called 'bloodbath' is really affecting your lives so much. dont take the anticipation for granted cause after it comes and goes you wont have anything to look forward to for a while. go outside

NMF totally blew my mind when i first heard it :] It fit the time :] I`d actually prefer that it would come out as soon as possible, because the anticipation is slaughtering me from the internals - out :D

I myself am not very frustrated, though I want to know the new lineup just as much has anyone. I have patience and I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Saddly, no - Åkerfeldt has a new record with Opeth coming out this year, so he will be quite preoccupied with Opeth, to deal with bloodbath

"There's a lot of news that we'll release soon. Good and unexpected news too! I think we had enough negative news lately, so once we release everything I hope you'll be excited. Problem is right now, everything's "hush-hush", but I guarantee there will be great news coming soon!

Cheers + my fingers are hurting. I've been working on perhaps the most twisted song I've ever written. It's so sick I don't know if it's good or the worst piece of shit I've ever heard. Haha! I'm setting the trap for myself here....

M"

Quote from Mike on the Opeth forum that I guess you have seen, and Blakkheim stated that there were only 4 songs on the album and every member have made 1 song so that means that it is 4 members. So the new vocalist needs to be able to growl like a motherfucker while he is playing guitar at the same time, that makes me belive that it is Mike.

"There's a lot of news that we'll release soon. Good and unexpected news too! I think we had enough negative news lately, so once we release everything I hope you'll be excited. Problem is right now, everything's "hush-hush", but I guarantee there will be great news coming soon!

Cheers + my fingers are hurting. I've been working on perhaps the most twisted song I've ever written. It's so sick I don't know if it's good or the worst piece of shit I've ever heard. Haha! I'm setting the trap for myself here....

M"

Quote from Mike on the Opeth forum that I guess you have seen, and Blakkheim stated that there were only 4 songs on the album and every member have made 1 song so that means that it is 4 members. So the new vocalist needs to be able to growl like a motherfucker while he is playing guitar at the same time, that makes me belive that it is Mike.

Not very likely, but great idea tho :D If Mike is back, then all Hells going to break loose.

M"

Well if the case is that the guitarist must be able to growl and play guitar at the same time, it could easily be Tägtgren as well!
I dont care who it turns out to be, I just want an update!!! :kickass:

I have the same idea as Katatonic89.

Saddly, no - Åkerfeldt has a new record with Opeth coming out this year, so he will be quite preoccupied with Opeth, to deal with bloodbath

Whats your thoughts about Axenrot then? If BB is planning on touring then thats quite a big commitment for Axenrot aswell.

We know Opeth needs more time from Mike since he is doing the writing almost on his own there. But by judging how slow things are moving along with BB at the moment Mike should be done with most of, if not completely, the new Opeth-album by the time BB heads into the studio to record the new album. And i bet he could throw together 2-3 BB tracks alongside when writing for Opeth.
I think its fully possible for Mike to be in 2 bands, if he really wanted to.
Especially if another Opeth-member already is in it. Easier to plan everything.

I have the same idea as Katatonic89.

Whats your thoughts about Axenrot then? If BB is planning on touring then thats quite a big commitment for Axenrot aswell.

We know Opeth needs more time from Mike since he is doing the writing almost on his own there. But by judging how slow things are moving along with BB at the moment Mike should be done with most of, if not completely, the new Opeth-album by the time BB heads into the studio to record the new album. And i bet he could throw together 2-3 BB tracks alongside when writing for Opeth.
I think its fully possible for Mike to be in 2 bands, if he really wanted to.
Especially if another Opeth-member already is in it. Easier to plan everything.

I agree entirely.

At this point, I am completely set on Mike coming back. 100%. If he does indeed come back, I will be elated beyond words. If not, I will be so devastated, ha. So, sort of setting myself up for disaster, but I still think that it has to be Mikael. That is why I wish that they would release the news very soon.