Possible new band members?

I have the same idea as Katatonic89.

Whats your thoughts about Axenrot then? If BB is planning on touring then thats quite a big commitment for Axenrot aswell.

We know Opeth needs more time from Mike since he is doing the writing almost on his own there. But by judging how slow things are moving along with BB at the moment Mike should be done with most of, if not completely, the new Opeth-album by the time BB heads into the studio to record the new album. And i bet he could throw together 2-3 BB tracks alongside when writing for Opeth.
I think its fully possible for Mike to be in 2 bands, if he really wanted to.
Especially if another Opeth-member already is in it. Easier to plan everything.

Word, it must be Åkerfeldt! If not I will chopp off my ding-dong and throw it to the dogs!

Katatonic89, do you hate your penis so much, that you bet it on a 1/10^x possibility :rofl: (A joke, for those whom don`t understand) ? It would totally pwn if Mike were to return :D

If he dont join Bloodbath we can terrorise him by throwing little, soft and cuddly kittens at him everytime we see him!!!11

Katatonic89, Mike <3 Kittenz :D If you really want him to stop making music (I don`t) - let a couple of bloodhounds loose in his house :D

I hope it's someone relatively unknown with a new sound, and a new level of utter obliteration to give us. Mikael was awesome, Peter was better, the next one must be a crusher of all eardrums. It shall be good.

Saddly, no - Åkerfeldt has a new record with Opeth coming out this year, so he will be quite preoccupied with Opeth, to deal with bloodbath
<- That's not the case, at least anymore, Mike statet at Ilosaari gig that they are going to go at studio november... So i think that next opeth album will be out early spring or something...
So there might be some time for him to do some Bloodbath too.. as for some other peter too ? what do you think :-D

Katatonic89, Mike <3 Kittenz :D If you really want him to stop making music (I don`t) - let a couple of bloodhounds loose in his house :D

Hmm well I guess my plan was not that great then, but what about sealcubs? He cant like sealcubs! Let's smash some sealcubs in his face if he dont join BB!!!

opeth is still the best fucking band in the world.

that and the talking heads. ill shit my pants if any of you on this forum can tell me who they are and when they were big.

bloodbath still owns.

DAVID BYRNE!!!!!!!!

I hate opeth lol, they have like 2 good songs. The others are too boring to completely listen too or they just don't have any structure or the right feel most of the time.

Bloodbath does own and I think mike would be much better sticking full time with them. That's my oppinion. At the moment my favorite band would have to be Behemoth I think. Or Dimmu Borgir

Love their styles.

well, you see, i used to feel that way about opeth before. i used to get so bored of their songs. its just, if you have patience. and i mean alot of patience. you listen to their songs, you start to realize what they are about. and you get used to their style, you find the awesomeness in every one of their songs. i have all 8 albums, and i maybe only dislike 4 of their songs tops. it took me about 2 years for me to realize it. but its well worth the wait, trust me. i love opeth, i live by opeth. patience is a virtue, and this band proves it.

the Talking Heads still fucking own.

lol meh, I'm too picky and stubborn for that though. If I don't like what I hear right away then it's not for me. I know what I like, what can I say.

I think I've literally heard every good metal band/group from 1989 'till now. Or close too it. So I've developed a very specific taste over the last couple years. I still have an open mind, and I do listen to opeth sometimes(because it still involves metal a bit) but my soul lays with bombing/clear blast beats 'n' double kicks and catchy/crazy guitar riffs with demon-like vocals.

That's why we NEED more Bloodbath soon.

that and the talking heads. ill shit my pants if any of you on this forum can tell me who they are and when they were big.

bloodbath still owns.

DAVID BYRNE!!!!!!!!

of course, the talking heads..heard them all the time when I was a kid