Post a picture of your pets!

Swat: Nahhh that's a stick from a tree he was playing with. It does look like poop though...

KafaX: I really want a snake they are really cool, but I'm afraid with the dog it's not a good idea. Plus, can you feed them any ol' mouse? In the winter sometimes I catch baby mice.

Jimmy... Dead: Your rottweiler looks huge! I thought I was the only one with a tall rotty.

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

Found these two guys abandoned on the side of the side of the high way when I was still with my ex. We took them in and I trained them, etc. She managed to keep them in the divorce, and then gave them away. -_-

Wow those are some ugly as fuck pieces of shits. Srsly, those dogs especially, they are fucking hideous.

EDIT: I can even fucking smell them. Oh god please let me punch them without consequences.

IMAG0220.jpg

My female cat. Her name is Mila. Adopted her 2 years ago.

IMG_20121128_WA0000.jpg

This is my other cat. He is a male. Found him on the street 4 months ago.

Catpile with Bowie (left) and Jub-Jub (right):
20475_624779255474_5207201_n.jpg

Bowie and Smokey:
303305_10100253073530684_2126411034_n.jpg

It may not be entirely clear from the picture, but Bowie is a big'un.

KafaX: I really want a snake they are really cool, but I'm afraid with the dog it's not a good idea. Plus, can you feed them any ol' mouse? In the winter sometimes I catch baby mice.

Yeah I still have not introduced Eddie to my dog...Not sure how my dog will take it. She has a prey drive thats through the roof, so Im not sure if Ill ever do it.

She still hasnt even noticed him and she has run by his cage like 50 times. lol

As far as catching mice, Im not sure. Doesnt seem like it would be a big deal.

So I'm going to volunteer at an animal rescue shelter this summer, and just figured to resurrect this thread to admire more pets. Anyways, my dog is the laziest Rottweiler in the world. I was going to take him out for a walk, but he decided to ignore me (as usual) and lay down. Admittedly, it was beautiful day out and he likes being outside more than most dogs.

16k2j3a.jpg