Post Links To Your Musical Projects Here

Some more opinions would be appreciated :)

Detonation's new (3rd) CD will be out April 30th:
emission.jpg

Cardamon has recorded their debut as well, it's being mixed right now and then the hunt for a label will start.

Very good performance on the Detonation track, good luck with the new album :headbang:

This is my brothers band....feedback needed....they just posted this....my brother is the drummer.....he is a badass....
http://myspace.com/maimcorps
Hey Reece, just listening to this now, got my comp back yesterday with the sound working again finally :)

This sounds pretty cool man, your brother's one fine drummer! No sucking up here, honestly good stuff! Would be cool to hear some stuff with better sound.
Very good performance on the Detonation track, good luck with the new album
Thanks! :)

Okey. Check out my project Red Kite, will you?

I wish the sound and my voice were better, but i think maybe this could be somthing for Katatonians...?

Gloomy, depressive alternative rock or something... Judge for yourselves...

www.myspace.com/redkitespace

Ah, come on. Give me some feedback. It doesn't even have to be positive. :p

I just haven't got a clue about what other people think of my music. I kinda like it myself, but...

I wish the sound and my voice were better, but i think maybe this could be somthing for Katatonians...?

I kinda like it. It didn't exactly have a depressing or gloomy effect on me to be honest. I also don't really like the vocals (perhaps if they were more clear and audiable I would like them better). There is potential if you ask me. Nice background music (hope your are not offended by this hehe), I didn't want to close the screen after 15 seconds, like with most myspace bands so that's a good thing.

I think it would be cool with real drums written by a real drummer and other instruments.Your vocal has potential but you must improve it of course...I liked it.