Post one song from your favorite band

A few songs I could have posted here, but I picked the first of my favs that popped up on YouTube

Steve in Philly

Last edited by a moderator:
Great song......I love the Malmsteen cover of it. I don't understand the comment about Ritchie though......?

His fingering doesn't match the audio track for a lot of the video. This is one of his best solos, and when I found out video of it existed, I got all excited, but alas....

I heard one 7 Seconds album a while ago. Didn't think too much about it. I'll go ahead and give them another shot.

I started listening to AFI when I was 12. Saw them for the first time when I was 21. Kind of missed the boat on their good live shows, unfortunately. They played a grand total of two songs from the first 5 albums.

Dude then you missed out on some good shit. I used to LOVE AFI, I think I have seen them like 5 or 6 times, and only once they changed to more poppy sound. Those tours for Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes, All Hallows EP, Art of Drowning and Black Sails in Sunset were some of the highlighs of junior high and high school. Then Sing The Sorrow came out and I havent listened to them or seen them live since.

As odd as it may sound, my two favorite bands of all-time are back to back showcase headliners, namely Accept and vanden Plas. They sound so much alike to me, I can't listen to them digitally. I have to watch which CD I put in......... right....

In all seriousness........ Glenn and Shane finally realized that PPUSA is all about Bryant. Next year, they will talk Tad Morose into a reunion........

Bryant

Last edited by a moderator: