post pics of your tattoos

Wow, that man is my hero. He gets sent to prison for it and he keeps doing it with the risk greatly increased from mere criminal charges to getting shivved or raped in the shower. I have no problem with tattoos, don't have any personally, but trendy tattoos are about the dumbest thing going these days.

That SNL sketch about lower back tattoo remover for mothers was hilarious because its so true, there are going to be all these old women with identital lower back tattoos which mean nothing other than saying "I used to be a trendy, skanky sorority chick."

poor Matt...you dipshit..dont hate
the thread asked for pics of your tatts...so I posted a pic.

I respect your "trendy" tatt opinion,but dont judge books by their covers...never been to the pen or plan on it.Youve seen maybe half of what I have...I just posted the "trendy"parts :p

Sweet tattoo Karen! That's exactly where I want one, but I can't decide what. Something small, right now I'm thinking either the "found" wording/symbol from the dark tower books, or something Scottish like a thistle or a rampant lion. I've always wanted a shattered clock, but I'd want that larger than what I want on my wrist...I dunno. But I have a feeling if I get one, I'm going to want more. Like when I got my ears pierced and soon had 16 earrings, hehe.

Dead_Lioness said:
Thank you Amy and Samantha!

Its from Icelandic/North Mythology. I did it in Iceland, the runes around it combine a witch-craft for my sign and for Autumn (when I was born)
an old man drew this for me. :)

:erk: Hmmph.... Well that's just extremely cool :Spin:

There is a girl at work that has the WORST tattoos I've EVER seen. She just covered up a wad of cash on her arm with a cross/rose. The other arm says "Texas Finest", her name at her neck, a tribal on her back ...and a bunch of other meaningless ones. Tacky!

metalskater7 said:
^ you don't know how hard im trying to figure out what part of your body that is
Hahaha. It's not my boob, if that's what you are thinking. And nope, I'm not going to tell. I forgot about getting the rest up. maybe later.

c8a0.jpg

this is my only one for now... need it touched up a bit, but not gonna get it touched up till i get the other one on my right arm done upside down like... kind of a paradox or something