Post pictures of where you live

Oh, I left for many reasons... mainly because at that time I felt like I *needed* to go to school for better career options (at that time in Toronto)and I didn;t know if I wanted to go to school in TO and be so far from family as a student... then I moved back to Israel and moved to Holland... now, I'm far away again... on the same land... it fits in my life now, I guess back then it didnt. I love TO though... I had a great time. Maybe one day i'll come back

you know... it's what you make out of a place that counts..
I really love it here. for this time of my life, this works out for me. Who knows where I'll be in 2-3 years?
and btw... I really like living in the US. It's such a huge country, it really depends where you live... No-VA kicks ass so far.

fourtwenty08.jpg

This is the view from my front window:
snow01.jpg

This is the only picture I've ever added my signature too. It was mainly an experiment.. I'm still not sure if I like it or not:
sunset01a.jpg

downtown01a.jpg

beach06a.jpg

My home on Sundays in the Fall:
03.jpg

sn01.jpg

sn02.jpg

gg01.jpg

04.jpg

I really love it here, and don't forsee myself ever leaving.

skyline.jpg

richmond.jpg

Monument_avenue_richmond_virginia.jpg

cur1821.jpg

Richmond_VA.jpg

000_0076.jpg

river rapids downtown ftw
and finally just because
VCU.JPG

my school

Alexandria is amazing. Not quite as amazing as it was Circa 1st Cent. B.C but it's still an interesting place to visit. Especially if you can overcome local bureaucracy and get a diving permit. :)