Post random pics of yourself

i wish i had alot of 'metal' friends

I only have 2 'metal' friends, the guy with the Obituary top and my mate Josh who couldn't make it to the gig. But if I count my brothers as my friends, I guess I have 4 'metal' friends :p The one to my left (AA top) is my older brother and my younger brother took the pic...

had a god nap

Sounds intense! :rofl:

Me and my girlfriend yesterday night at a gig:

MAC_0021.jpg

What a babe! :oops:

shhhh....

I only have cheap nasty stripper joints around my place surrounded by cheap hookers. Don't I have an awful lot to look forward to? :lol: I'll sneak pics in of one of the places when I hit 18 :lol:

lol you horny bastard! I used to go to "strip coffee shops" with my friends when I was younger, there are tons of those in chile but it seems that they are kinda rare anywhere else... you go to those places to drink beer, tea, a coke or just a cup of coffee and the waiters attend you topless, those where the days bro :lol: once you reach 18 it gets boring tho :(

lol didn't understand, who was flirting with me?... my eye looks kinda weird on the nickbath pic, dunno if shapeless did that on purpose. It reminds me of Zoolander, Mer-man! :lol:

The strippers are the fuel girls. They are pretty hot. they tour as well, so could come to a town near you soon! :p

Nicky's hair should be made wet if he was thrown in the water-attention to details!

I'm impermeable :) Markus, my eye looks like its close on the nickbath pic, on the original is normal... you should turn the water into blood next time, that would be br00tal :D