Post random pics of yourself

If you want strong (14 or 15%, not sure) and really really good beer, you should go to the Spiž brewery in Katowice (Poland) one day.
Cheap beer, and amazing food, and it's actually a fucking ace club.:p

Hmm is that beer dark? I've never tasted a bright beer over like 6% that hasn't tasted like booze. Poland could be something though. Cheap countries are always nice.

It's probably the best beer I've ever had. It's not dark though. Bit darker than the usual stuff, but I think that's because what you order comes straight out of the kettle. And you don't actually taste the alcohol (most people don't believe there's about 15% in it because they don't taste it), so it gets you drunk pretty fucking fast.
Poland is awesome, been there quite a few times. It's cheaper than Czech, and feels much more like Eastern Europe somehow. Oh, and there's hookers and bums everywhere, lulz

It's probably the best beer I've ever had. It's not dark though. Bit darker than the usual stuff, but I think that's because what you order comes straight out of the kettle. And you don't actually taste the alcohol (most people don't believe there's about 15% in it because they don't taste it), so it gets you drunk pretty fucking fast.
Poland is awesome, been there quite a few times. It's cheaper than Czech, and feels much more like Eastern Europe somehow. Oh, and there's hookers and bums everywhere, lulz

Hmm.. okay. Sounds worthy. The strongest beer I like is probably Chimay around 8-9% but they're pitch black. Trying weird beer is a lotta fun :) But how the hell can 15% beer taste well? They must be pros hah. Haha, I already thought there was a lot of weird shit going on in Prague :lol: Random cocaine dealers running around etc. :p

Try and survive Prague on New Year's Eve. That's real fun.:loco:
Edit: in 2007 we went to some bar in Katowice, and ended up in some weird flat somewhere in the middle of the night with 3 whores who had no toilet, no beds, etc. They stole my coat and one of them tried to have sex with a friend of mine, even though she was on her period.
That's what I'd call random:p

two new pics... well, not really new, I had them on fistbook... anyways, first one on the road, beside the forest, second one, inside the forest from the first pic :D

coligue108.jpg

coligue113.jpg

and a bonus track... me GOING INTO THE WATER!!!! oh yessss... gr00ving the pool :p

coligue063.jpg