Post random pics of yourself

no, actually, it's not cut, that's shaved bald.

More like a "fuck you" to my hypocritical university which said i'm not allowed to take my exams and hence no engineering degree if i don't chop off my hair to a length that "normal" people have.

I live in a sadass country between the saddest ass people. :cry:

[/whiney bitch mode]

no, actually, it's not cut, that's shaved bald.

More like a "fuck you" to my hypocritical university which said i'm not allowed to take my exams and hence no engineering degree if i don't chop off my hair to a length that "normal" people have.

I live in a sadass country between the saddest ass people. :cry:

[/whiney bitch mode]

yeah i know but i forgot the word "Bald" :p
Too fucking bad man... wow, I guess they will oblige me to cut off my hair next september when go back to College... oh wait.. no way i will do it :kickass::headbang:
Dunno why they care about the hair length tho, in jobs, schools, and every public place !

wow, I guess they will oblige me to cut off my hair next september when go back to College... oh wait.. no way i will do it :kickass::headbang:
Dunno why they care about the hair length tho, in jobs, schools, and every public place !
Wait a sec, that happens in tunisia too??? i thought it was just the indians!

oh, i planned to have it around till-ass length, but that wasn't meant to be. 2.5 years worth of hair down the barber's.

so i guess i'll meet my hair objective by the time i'm 30-ish :|

Wait a sec, that happens in tunisia too??? i thought it was just the indians!
Yes.. mine just reaches my shoulders, so it's nothing comparing to yours hehe, I remember the other day i was out of the metro and there was a guy in his 50s who's defenitely one of these conservative assholes in town and he was staring at me in a weird way i was like wtf :guh:
When i was in college last november my Math teacher (slut i mean) prevented me to get in the classroom in case i don't cut if, so i left the classroom someday so fucking pissed off and i never came back to this day, i'm going to another college next sep.
People tell me that it's girly and i don't know what, but i'm like hey : Didn't the prophet had a long hair as well as most of the brave characters in history? :rolleyes:

I almost wanted to cut mine today cause its so damn hot. Not even 10 am and i was drenched in sweat.
here too dude, I wake up almost everyday before 8 becoz of the fucking heat !!! plus, the sun rises toward my room window which makes it hot as hell !!!

Just to see how I look shaved damnit! I'll let it grow again probably if it's not like with mr. MadTinus and increases the sex appeal by 200%
Exactly!

l_0dd021cea6f146039beab3a76fa7add1.jpg

:lol::lol: That shit made me laugh.

I actually cut all my hair off 2 days ago. I didn't shave it though. It had been growing for 3 years and 15 days, without a trim... I am enjoying it thus far :)

what a fucking change though, its insane.