Post random pics of yourself

mcbagel IS the hottest drummer in the world. (quick mental scan of any other drummers I know and may be offending.. eh, they don't post here so it's ok :p )

the_fiend-you should come over, I'm pretty good with my camera, I'd get some pretty pictures of you and make you a star! you hear me.. A FUCKING STAR!

102618.jpg
This is me about to enjoy a nice chicken pot pie

Mine was 1 meter.Last year extensions were very popular here and u could get decent amount of money for hair, especialy if ure blond,this year no.This year for 1 meter of hair i can get abt 70 euros.If u wanna sell it,(and my advice is not to do it),go to some popular and expensive hair dresser and ask there for the price.
My hair grows really fast ,so it doesnt matter.Its very metul again anyway:kickass:

wow 1 meter, makes me wish i hadnt got all those haircuts (lol....like 4) over the past 5 years
thanks for the advice man. my hair grows pretty fast, i could probably get this length again in 3-4 years. i doubt i'll cut it soon, but the thought passes through my head every now and again :lol:

my hair is brown though, and wavy