Post random pics of yourself

Nekro madness for u...

bb2.jpg

My gf wouldn't let me stretch out her...shirt, but I promised pix with da girlie so her ya go:

bb4.jpg

If this wasn't enough to please your hunger/make you vomit blood ominously, there's always more....

I have the same Opeth Flag right in front of me.

And the girlie t-shirt... can't you blind shits see a skull formed by the fabric's shadows? :kickass:

Sexy towel. I can almost see your axe behind your axe. Also, that's the neato 'peth tattoo, right?

Thanx. I have a strict rule of a maximum of one axe per photo, sorry about that. And yeah, the tattoo's an Opeth lyric.

Alyona said:
The red really brings out the colour of your beard!

Oh yeah of course, that's why I chose the red and not the black girlie! ;)

(In fact it was sold out)

^^Thx, I'm very very satisfied with it. Pricey, but sometimes you gotta pay for quality. Haven't actually tested any amp that sounds as good and has as many possibilities as this one. I recommend it to anyone in need of a hi-gain amp! (It's a Powerball E645 100W if that wasn't clear from the pic.)

ssl16720uz5.jpg

this was like 3 weeks ago, I was about to go out to take a walk to the beach with a friend :oops: not the best picture but I like my cool rebel stand :)

I had to resize it since the original is a 2592x1944 pic.

lol.

I will show you some of my work-but you shall have to wait till sunday, which is when I shall be at home with some time on my hands. :)