Post random pics of yourself

my mum doesn't cook. she works a lot but when she gets home she doesn't actually do anything. I cook and clean. She does the laundry! That's pretty much eat.

my mum doesn't cook. she works a lot but when she gets home she doesn't actually do anything. I cook and clean. She does the laundry! That's pretty much eat.

haha my dad does all the cooking, my mom can't cook, but she can bake (oddly.....), i bake now too, since i used to a lot with her when i was a kid, so its a nice piece of nostalgia

live in the same house but worlds apart....and that's pretty much eat ;)

My mom barely cooks,cause she doesnt like it,and my dad is busy with his job,so I learned how to cook when I was 12 or smth,and according to my family im a good cook.:)

I used to live away from home and learnt how to cook, and when I moved back and cooked a few times, my brother said he preferred my cooking to my mums-she got upset and said she won't cook any more lol

I spend almost the whole day away, so I take a sandwich to college with me, to eat for dinner, coz the doctor told me to, due to the fucking fragile stomach that i have, plus , i don't smoke, so i can save money ;) that's pretty much cock :)