Post random pics of yourself

photo153v.jpg

Here we are! My braces. I can't eat anymore and my mouth is so sore I feel like I'm chewing on razor blades.

I'm skipping Military Duty coz they will treat me in the worst possible way,it's like a prison or worse, plus they will make me cut my hair which i will never even think about !!!!!

Didn't know the jihad military service offered outs :)

Ain't Jihad you bitch :p
It's Tunisian military service. I'm sure it's a good experience but on those conditions. They mainly pick up jobless dudes and so on.. they use them to build and clean public stuff :)

you don't need any military training to push a button afaict :)

Braces to look even more gorgeous?? Is it painful?

@ Stef; Yes, but in Tunisia, we don't have a "real" army actually :p and I like the thing about picking up jobless people out of the society to serve the country, rather than becoming thieves and causing mayhem... although mayhem is so metal ain't it?

It is painful. I have little rubber bands in-between my teeth at the back that are supposed to separate them which hurts. Also, the inside of my lip is being all scratched by the metal.

@ Stef; Yes, but in Tunisia, we don't have a "real" army actually :p and I like the thing about picking up jobless people out of the society to serve the country, rather than becoming thieves and causing mayhem... although mayhem is so metal ain't it?

Sounds like a more evil and higher state serving version of social democracy :lol: Well, better than the U.S. solution :p