Post random pics of yourself

I never understood why I should feel responsible for the fuck up that is my country.
I don't vote for these fucking fags and neither do I vote for the global economical state.

nah, i kind of like it actually :) i like talking to people and making them realize they're stupid :lol: it isn't really a normal tech support either since we're in charge of a large part of stockholm's health care.

homm = :oops:

So what you do about these large part of stockholm's health care?
Sorry but: DIABLO II >> homm :oops:
And your jew-beard is br00tal too :)

i mostly have calls about account problems/passwords etc. but some other stuff as well.
nah, but diablo2 is teh shit too :) homm 3&4>d2 however, d2>homm5
why thank you :oops:

Hmmm get it :) I do tech support too but next semester i hope i will migrate to software development area :kickass:

Diablo III > homm X but Zelda Ocarina of Time > all :oops:

It's not greece fault, it's the banks fault... now suddenly they realized they don't have real money when actually, there has never been real money, and is not just greece, lots of countries are dealing with the same stuff nowadays, the difference is that greeks already realized what's the problem and they decided to rise up.

I puke on the monetary system... money sucks :puke:

I never understood why I should feel responsible for the fuck up that is my country.
I don't vote for these fucking fags and neither do I vote for the global economical state.

Oh lawd. :lol: T'was a joke for fucks sake. :p

TROLL.jpg