Post random pics of yourself

seriously, why don't you want to post a picture of you? :)

cause i dont want to :p I will post my pics one day though :)

I wanted to post my pic when I start posting on UM and then I got into some gay argue with Fiend am I a girl or a guy and I didnt want to post my pics to annoy him and that would be pretty much the entire story :lol:

Most people here think im a

1.A guy
2.fat girl
3.fat guy

i think its funny :lol:

I used to be fat :)
Very fat :) I mentioned this many times before but a greek newbie dont know that I lost 35 kilograms 1,5 - 2 years ago :)

ikissyou
This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 14 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

cause i dont want to :p I will post my pics one day though :)

I wanted to post my pic when I start posting on UM and then I got into some gay argue with Fiend am I a girl or a guy and I didnt want to post my pics to annoy him and that would be pretty much the entire story :lol:

Most people here think im a

1.A guy
2.fat girl
3.fat guy

i think its funny :lol:

that joke is just way too old to consider it a valid argument... you might not be a guy, a fat girl or a fat guy but still, you are not happy with your look or at least, you ar not confident enough with it to post a pic of yourself, otherwise, you'll be like the other girls here, not really camera whores as halfbreedbarbie said, but a few pics you would be already on this thread at least... yeah, not everybody here is jocke or alyona-like good looking, boo hoo, who cares? post the damn pic.

that joke is just way too old to consider it a valid argument... you might not be a guy, a fat girl or a fat guy but still, you are not happy with your look or at least, you ar not confident enough with it to post a pic of yourself, otherwise, you'll be like the other girls here, not really camera whores as halfbreedbarbie said, but a few pics you would be already on this thread at least... yeah, not everybody here is jocke or alyona-like good looking, boo hoo, who cares? post the damn pic.

That applies to me. That's why I never post pics. Even we I had a fb account, i had a stupid photoshoped Åkerfeldt pic with no albums at all.