Post random pics of yourself

^
I'm wearing these

converse_81069744.jpg

sigur, seriously, cut the end of yer hair nao... I can clearly see damaged ends, cut at least 8cms... then you can cut 2cms every 3 months so you still gain 1cm long, it will still look long so don't worry about that... where is para bellum when is needed :s people think that long haired guys are usually dirty hippies but the truth is we take care of our hair a lot... at least me, just do what I say, cause I'm always right, yeah, I 'm that cool, FU! FU AAAAAAAAAALL!!!! :)

sigur, seriously, cut the end of yer hair nao... I can clearly see damaged ends, cut at least 8cms... then you can cut 2cms every 3 months so you still gain 1cm long, it will still look long so don't worry about that... where is para bellum when is needed :s people think that long haired guys are usually dirty hippies but the truth is we take care of our hair a lot... at least me, just do what I say, cause I'm always right, yeah, I 'm that cool, FU! FU AAAAAAAAAALL!!!! :)

+1

was going to say this, but i had already fulfilled my gay quota :lol:

Sigurðr;9146142 said:
But if i cut 8cm they will look much more tiny :( :( :( :( :( yeah I dont cut the end of it since 2006 :lol: but its hard to me cut 8 cm:erk:

you really should, if the tips of the hair are broken, they will continue to break higher and higher up, not nice. also, you have very long hair, so it's not a very big loss imo, it will grow out soon enough :)

you really should, if the tips of the hair are broken, they will continue to break higher and higher up, not nice. also, you have very long hair, so it's not a very big loss imo, it will grow out soon enough :)

some parts have 3 or 5 breaked points in the tips :lol: but everytime I thought that I remember the religious woman who dont cut her hairs, they still grow forevah.
But how much I need to cut? DD:

between 8 and 10 cms... yeah, it will hurt, but that's because you haven't take care of yer hair properly, after that you won't have to cut it that much anymore, just 2 cms every 3 months or so :)