Post random pics of yourself

a few years ago. dont remember when where why, but drunk

34092_438619411094_586561094_5827660_3300197_n.jpg

you're welcome

hahaha i'll tell you guys what, next time i get a pic of mine on facebook i'll link it to here, since i dont use photobucket or anything :), and i dont take many pics. last pic taken of me was christmas 2008 i think, i was wearing a darkthrone shirt out of spite

and thanks jocke and markus :oops:

link us with ze current pic that you alraedy haz on fagbook :)

I'll say this one more time, niki looks like a methulz version of my lil' brother... sadly my brother likes hip hop gangsta niggah madafakka and stuff, he want's to be b-real it seems :( why satün? why jew did this to me?! :mad:

I'll say this one more time, niki looks like a methulz version of my lil' brother... sadly my brother likes hip hop gangsta niggah madafakka and stuff, he want's to be b-real it seems :( why satün? why jew did this to me?! :mad:

so that's isolation_years ? :guh:
Btw, i was wondering yesterday if your (forum members') siblings listen to the music you guys listen to.

hahaha yeah thats me, thats a bad pic... (and its from two years ago......not that ive changed)

oh well, whats done is done :p

i know i have a few people on there, hox, possibly stefan, para bellum, possibly shapeless, and of course dr handsome (aka joakim)

:oops:

yeah, that's him :) yer kinda slow fer a human aren't ya?
my sister listens mostly to pop music or technostuffish i think, but she does like some music i listen (opeth ballads) or listened to (in flames)
my brother listens to random stuff; hip hop, metallica, porcupine tree (that's my influence over him, along with some opeth :D) and random stuffz

haha cat thread reference, you can see one of our cats in that pic (on the left)

hes a total dick though, pissin on my clothes

i'll put a better pic on here some day, i finally found a beard i like after like 4 years of trying :p