Post random pics of yourself

since I have to open a bank account to get paid, I'm gonna have to (finally) take my swedish ID (400sek... didn't want to spend money having my passport and knowing my personnummer)... so, I shaved mah beard ov DOOM to... mmmm... DOOM :D... mmmm... anyways, I shaved my beard because I don't wanna have a beard pic on my ID for the next ten... five? dunnohowmanybutalotof years... so I'm trying something new, an smaller version of mah beard, a chin beard... ov DOOM :p

pic made to show the beard, hence the weird position... we should have a beard thread, nao!

dnbm7a.jpg

since I have to open a bank account to get paid, I'm gonna have to (finally) take my swedish ID (400sek... didn't want to spend money having my passport and knowing my personnummer)... so, I shaved mah beard ov DOOM to... mmmm... DOOM :D... mmmm... anyways, I shaved my beard because I don't wanna have a beard pic on my ID for the next ten... five? dunnohowmanybutalotof years... so I'm trying something new, an smaller version of mah beard, a chin beard... ov DOOM :p

pic made to show the beard, hence the weird position... we should have a beard thread, nao!

dnbm7a.jpg

I can see up your nose.... :err:

You don't store valuables in your nose? Maybe it's just a practice of the big nosed, I put emergency apocalypse rations in there, along with rope and WD-40. I sneeze lube