Post random pics of yourself

Qth is cool

:lol:

Im not very metal-looking, anymore.
At the festival som older retarded metalhead from my old hometown came up to me and said "What are you? some kind of glitterfag?" and punched me in the chest.
I just laughed at him and asked where the disco was, then my pal (who knows the dude) came and backed me up with "he listen to more DM and heavier shit than you do", then he left.

As vikk says, hold up a sign :D

Vikk is not the first person to ask for that...

picture5u.jpg

At the festival som older retarded metalhead from my old hometown came up to me and said "What are you? some kind of glitterfag?" and punched me in the chest.
I just laughed at him and asked where the disco was, then my pal (who knows the dude) came and backed me up with "he listen to more DM and heavier shit than you do", then he left.
You look much cooler than 90% of the metalheads out there :bah:
I hate that kind of faggots.

:lol pwnd

but as vikk said, you look like a bad ass james bond villain, awesome :)