Post random pics of yourself

haha, that guy got arrested two weeks ago for having a "beard" (i never noticed he had a beard actually, but twas just an excuse to arrest him) and he didn't know why until he saw pictures of wanted people with beards in the police office :lol: !

motivatord0a7bb476ca090831a32c73a99e713bb934c71a0.jpg

haha, that guy got arrested two weeks ago for having a "beard" (i never noticed he had a beard actually, but twas just an excuse to arrest him) and he didn't know why until he saw pictures of wanted people with beards in the police office :lol: !

That is completely idiotic. Arrested for having a beard?

That is completely idiotic. Arrested for having a beard?

Not because he has a beard actually
They are constantly chasing the "Muslim Brotherhood"ers who usually grow beard and/or wear long robes and shits. So they constantly keep checking people who look "similar".
Even if they notice that you go to the mosque frequently or have any contact with such people, u are on their list, and u'll probably get stoped by the police for some questions !
And my friend had a bit of beard still growing and he got arrested for that, but he was released after many questions and he told him to go shave his beard to avoid problems.
Shitty regime is shitty....

but isn't like 90% there are muslins? Shouldn't you go to the mosques?

yes, i think more than 90% tho, but they do that "in order to get rid of extremists", mosques are only opened in pray time, and that's all.
I still don't know why they call us a Muslim country, our laws aren't based on Islamic teaching, we don't study about Islam in schools like before, mosques are closed except for prayer time, they ban hijab from governmental offices, in universities and in high schools (like in my sister's uni, it was said "Students who wear hijab can NOT enter" haha !