Post random pics of yourself

I have welcomed the dutchies with some awesome mexican style BBQ :)

chrisymerel057.jpg

Reminds me of:

n1360297446_70383_2324.jpg

I fucking love barbie-q.

haha, seems emo kiddies have conquered everything, my hair is like that and its fucking cool and if you don't like it I will cut you in pieces.

haha, seems emo kiddies have conquered everything, my hair is like that and its fucking cool and if you don't like it I will cut you in pieces.

there is really need for this violence? can't you just sit down with him and explain your point of view based in facts, opinion or your life background? What good it will do if you just cut him into pieces? you will kill a man without regards of the sanctity of human life just because he dislike your hair? I hope you would rethink your statements and be more careful next time you think about hurting another human beings.

there is really need for this violence? can't you just sit down with him and explain your point of view based in facts, opinion or your life background? What good it will do if you just cut him into pieces? you will kill a man without regards of the sanctity of human life just because he dislike your hair? I hope you would rethink your statements and be more careful next time you think about hurting another human beings.

Oh god :lol:

Leave Vikk be, Vikk lost someone close to EEHA(Extreme Emo Hair Angst) before, I don't blame Vikk for not wanting it to happen again.