Post random pics of yourself

Forced? That doesn't even make sense dude, I don't think they sat down and said "well we hate Melodic metal but lets try to make 3 awesome albums that way anyways". lol

Tech death on the other hand often sounds forced, just wankers trying to outplay eachother regardless of the music that comes of it.

Tech death sucks anyway.
Melodeath has a few good bands (2 for me, more for others).

"Forced? That doesn't even make sense dude, I don't think they sat down and said "well we hate Melodic metal but lets try to make 3 awesome albums that way anyways". lol"
I don't mean they were forced to write stuff :p
I mean the ideas sound forced as in lack of inspiration.Like they were trying to do more than they could.But as I said, it's been quite a while, perhaps I will change my mind if I listen to them again.

64955_10150100882054278_503429277_7641331_8350601_n.jpg

Mr. Jagger and me :D

you all look like fags... Jonas is the only man around here it seems

Jewnazi is big, strong and have a black belt in karate. I think you think he look gay too, but are afraid he'll show up in your home some day to smack the shit out of you. :D

So for the record how many bearded people are on this board? I am, StefanDiabloCockDevil is, Jocke is, Mohamed is starting one. I know I'm missing at least 2 but my brain is on vacation right now

I has a beard... not the biggest one but it's a beard nonetheless, jew canadian tjej :)

So for the record how many bearded people are on this board? I am, StefanDiabloCockDevil is, Jocke is, Mohamed is starting one. I know I'm missing at least 2 but my brain is on vacation right now

jonas has one, and stefan has one for gigs only :D nicolas has one and i think dustin has a beard sometimes?

you all look like fags... Jonas is the only man around here it seems

so you're saying you're gay for jonas?