Post random pics of yourself

jew like to dye your hair black ffs! :lol: über blonde is fakkin' ghey anyways, dudes look like ken dolls and the way they act in the tunnelbana is embarrasing, like "fukken A I'm so perfect, oh my gawd my reflection on the window, I wanna cum on myself" *dildo laugh*, good thing the desolaturds are normal swedes that don't give a fuck about looks and money and dildo stuff :)

jew like to dye your hair black ffs! :lol: über blonde is fakkin' ghey anyways, dudes look like ken dolls and the way they act in the tunnelbana is embarrasing, like "fukken A I'm so perfect, oh my gawd my reflection on the window, I wanna cum on myself" *dildo laugh*, good thing the desolaturds are normal swedes that don't give a fuck about looks and money and dildo stuff :)

it's actually dark brown *is fakken perfect* :tickled:

I once dyed my hair black too, I got sick of having uber-blonde hair. It was ridiculously blonde before I shaved it off the first time, then it kinda went to a darker shade of blonde for some reason.

Around here (at least when I was in highschool) everyone was fucking dying their hair blonde or putting blonde highlights in, then they turn around and say my hair is is gay because it's long and blonde. Basically I was a stupid teenager and I was dying my hair black to say fuck you, also I thought it looked metal. :lol:

lol stfu