Post random pics of yourself

I did this a couple months ago, not a picture but it's me! :eek:

The audio on my end got fucked up so my drums are really quiet, but here it is anyways, probably my last Bloodbath cover. Getting lazy in my old age. Couple fuck ups, but this song is beyond my skill level just decided to do it anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
20141219_114223-MIX.jpg

Esther, my little cuty almost 4 months old :oops:

One of these days I am flying out to Sweden to see you guys perform.:kickass:

If I ever go to Sweden I am thinking I would wait until a Desolator gig, show up unannounced and stand in the audience holding up a giant smiley face billboard. I wonder how long it would take for them to realize. :lol:

Also I would make an appeal that I get to do backing vocals for one song because metal.

If I ever go to Sweden I am thinking I would wait until a Desolator gig, show up unannounced and stand in the audience holding up a giant smiley face billboard. I wonder how long it would take for them to realize. :lol:

Also I would make an appeal that I get to do backing vocals for one song because metal.

For me I would probably notice you but still not notice you, sounds weird I know but I'll try to explain. I tend to be so focused and "in the moment" while on stage that afterwards I usually cannot even remember most of the gig. When you are finished it is like waking up from a dream and it is like "wtf did just happen!?" :lol:

No appeal necessary, our friends usually take over the microphones for "Second Killing of Christ" so we are used to it! I'm stillw aiting for the day when smeone wants to come on stage and play bass so I can go into the audience and mosh like a god to my own band! :D

For me I would probably notice you but still not notice you, sounds weird I know but I'll try to explain. I tend to be so focused and "in the moment" while on stage that afterwards I usually cannot even remember most of the gig. When you are finished it is like waking up from a dream and it is like "wtf did just happen!?" :lol:

No appeal necessary, our friends usually take over the microphones for "Second Killing of Christ" so we are used to it! I'm stillw aiting for the day when smeone wants to come on stage and play bass so I can go into the audience and mosh like a god to my own band! :D

The only part of Second Killing of Christ I know by memory is the chorus but I'll happily sing that and pretend to play your bass so you can mosh :kickass: