Post random pics of yourself

fuck fable, but Diablo III

although you'll have to wait about a year for it to come out :S

Dude fuck both of them games, the new WoW patch came out last night. Its fucking sweet, and the new expansion looms in the horizon. 'Twill be epic.

haha, I actually had a nerdy evening getting really really drunk with 3 friends while playing warhammer fantasy (the tabletop) a couple of weeks ago. Haven't played that in ages. And yeah I heard Warhammer online is more fun for pvp people, so I'd probably like it- kind of getting off topic though, we should have a thread "nerd talk" :lol:

My friend just started playing Warhammer online, he said he likes it better than WoW.

I am playing Warhammer Online. I like it quite a bit, actually. It's got enough Warcraft similarities to make it immediately easy to grasp, but enough different (specifically, the pvp aspect) to make it new and fresh.

It's not gonna "beat" Warcraft any time soon, but I think it will fill a nice hole if you are sick to death of that game.

But yeah....this should just all go in Stefan's random thread, I suppose. :p
Still, I can't resist geek talk.

-D

^same, with the same games too lul
we might have flamed each other in wc3/d2 and we'll never know lulz! i played mostly 2v2 at

straightened my hair today...

straight2.jpg

straight.jpg

straight3.jpg

Fable II? is it out yet? I haven't been keeping up with all that lately, I really wanted to play it though

The 1st videos with the dog and shit gave false hopes, it doesn't look like that at all, wtf happen? Not sure when it's coming out but it ain't too far away I think.

GOW, Zelda, Super Mario, Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong, CoD and HALO FTW!

Gears of War II looks like the greatest game ever, fucking br00tal
i wish i had an xbox360, fucking pswii person i am :lol:
but it will eventually come out for ps3 so no worries. IN THE MEAN TIME
GUITAR HEROEZ WORLD TOUR w00tz !!!!!11oneeleven!!!!1112