Post random pics of yourself

Brutal eyebrows! You must be really evil.

geraldTheUglySimpsonsBaby.jpg

Finally got the UTP shirt in, wearing it out at the bar all crVnked
winterfun2621.jpg

the t-shirt looks great! dunno why some people were bitching about the print... :heh:

finally me, with shorter hair... pic from today.

methul long hair ftw! :headbang: my hair is not as long as yours but almost... mine is curly tho, curly is methul.

Hi!
This is my face last summer ! And I wasn't very happy to be there.
28l6x5k.jpg

there where?! you actually don't look very happy :lol: welcome to the most retarded and br00tal UM forum girl :) don't worry about the gayness here, we just love it!

there where?! you actually don't look very happy :lol: welcome to the most retarded and br00tal UM forum girl :) don't worry about the gayness here, we just love it!

Thank you for your welcome :) I'm here since a few months, but I read more than I post, because I'm sooooooooooo bad in english :heh: I'm not afraid by brutals guys, and I love the humor of this forum :)
on the pic I was at a beer fest where I live.. beers everywhere for every tastes! It was not very funny :erk:

Beer.. in France? Are you sure you don't mean a wine fest?

Also, welcome home. You'll find that frostbittenness pays off, just look at all the respect I command around here.

Beer.. in France? Are you sure you don't mean a wine fest?

Also, welcome home. You'll find that frostbittenness pays off, just look at all the respect I command around here.
Yes because I'm living at the border of Belgium, so, Belgian beers are also popular in my region, not everywhere in France