Post some clips of your playing

Hmm, the riff is cool. Put a song together on that basis and it will rock, I'm quite sure about that. Home recorded? If yes, please finish it and post again, I would like to hear more of that stuff.

Kosh

@Splinterhead - HOLY. SHIT.

Very awesome work man.

I'd post some of my own work, but fucked if I'd be able to hold a candle to any of the stuff thats already been posted. Besides, I've been moving more into electronic music (blasphemy, I know), and I have only a few pieces that could be considered remotely complete.

@Splinterhead - HOLY. SHIT.

Very awesome work man.

I'd post some of my own work, but fucked if I'd be able to hold a candle to any of the stuff thats already been posted. Besides, I've been moving more into electronic music (blasphemy, I know), and I have only a few pieces that could be considered remotely complete.
thanks man! I've been experimenting with fusing some elements of electronic music with what I've been doing so I'd like to hear some of your stuff. I bet it's better than you think it is.

So do I.

This is probably gonna be the intro to our next CD. A bit ass kicking, a bit cheesy commercial melody, a bit back to the future. I hope it still can be called Powermetal when its finished... :)

Kosh

ambassador kosh said:
This is probably gonna be the intro to our next CD. A bit ass kicking, a bit cheesy commercial melody, a bit back to the future. I hope it still can be called Powermetal when its finished...

fucking hell! isn t this awesome?? great composing, great sound...keep going, it s definitely GOOD metal!!! :headbang: :headbang:

What did u use for the strings? halion string edition? vienna? cos it rocks!

see ya around
Sergiobouba

Tanks man!

Actually its Edirol's HQ Orchestral. Halion or Vienna would seriously be over my financial status. Anyway you can get quite good results with this one.

@Wound: That stuff is really grim. I Like it.
What kind of vocals is it supposed to have?

ambassador kosh said:
Tanks man!

Actually its Edirol's HQ Orchestral. Halion or Vienna would seriously be over my financial status. Anyway you can get quite good results with this one.

fuck yeah!! i didn t expect that to sound that good!

i ll check that shit out

Melodeath said:

Listened to "The Silent Storm"
You recorded that with a mixer in your rehearsal room, eh?
Teh music itself is ok, though I ain't too much into this kind of metal and can't say much about it.
But I would try to work at the production. The guitars, for example, have too much bite, were they directly plugged into the recording device without a speaker simulation? Also I can't hear any bass, but that may be because you don't use any. Otherwise I would try to cut the low end of the guitars to let the bass have its own room in the frequency spectrum. To make the guitars fat, its good to record at least two tracks per guitar.
And maybe your drummer sould practice his doublebass a bit, to get the whole thing grooving.

Don't get me wrong. The Music is good, I'd like to hear more of that. And you definitely learn most with expirimenting with your equipment. So go ahead.

I hope this was of help,

Kosh

ambassador kosh said:
It would probably go high-pitched screaming (graveworm style), then nothing over the triplet style part.. then clean.. some more clean over the part with keys, then high-pitched again. maybe someday i'll teach it to my band so we can all play it, thank for the comments! :tickled: