Post something you know...

PaganBlood loves ridiculously pathetic gay pictures of weird stereotype americans and his grand father certainly was a proud SS, adorator of our favorite fuhrer... ;)

hey moderator, what if you like, reaaally like this girl and you're gonna meet her and stuff and umm you're nervous, like is it ok that I take 3 valium?

no, probably not a good call. maybe just take 1 to take the edge off and avoid being a jittery ball of nerves. besides, some women find a degree of nervousness complimentary.

Thrymfal said:
no, probably not a good call. maybe just take 1 to take the edge off and avoid being a jittery ball of nerves. besides, some women find a degree of nervousness complimentary.
Yeah I know but figurin', it would be just as sexy if I came Anselmo-style, with that slooow way of speaking and fucking having my eyelids sinking in every minute. Well that's not Phil nowadays but he used to be that cool.

Patric said:
Yeah I know but figurin', it would be just as sexy if I came Anselmo-style, with that slooow way of speaking and fucking having my eyelids sinking in every minute. Well that's not Phil nowadays but he used to be that cool.
You can just record yourself talking and then play it twice slower. Same effect, less expenses.

Patric said:
Yeah I know but figurin', it would be just as sexy if I came Anselmo-style,
Patric hasn't figured out how to spell "fingerin'". He's planning to come to Canada to fuck up the great wilderness with various types of Danish weeds. Then he'll blow up Ottawa while wearing Bermuda shorts.

Haha, christ...I've got about 3 Hawaii shirts as we speak..I don't oil my hair though. Yeah weed would be nice, this way of life has become an addiction. I'll terrorize Toronto firsthand and then everyone will know who the wiz kid is.