post your badass pics here

minibanaan.jpg

I am WAY cuter than you..

....well, was anyways.

Larf03 said:
HAHAH!!! NEWBIE!!! .... My neck hasn't hurt for years!!! and I headbang on a daily basis LOL :)

:lol:
Listenning to Overkill and exodus will make ya do that!
hmm perhaps.... i've only really been into good metal for two or so years haha... but that doesn't mean i'm any less of an enthusiast!

Hearse said:
hehe well THEN! :loco:
you should still buy small guitar amp too, gives a lot more pleasure in the playing :)

Actually... I'm waiting until I have enough money to spend on this stuff and I'll make one myself... I did it once a couple of year back and it kept blewing up but I know my stuff a hell of a lot more now... It's also one of the reasons why I sold my guitar amp, to motivate myself into making one !!!

It's the poweramp that kept blowing up... I think I still have the pre-amp and I managed to get an insane distorted tone... It sounded a bit like pantera's at full gain but I picked up so much noise that I couldn't pump the volume up ... Hell ... at mid gain, I still had a 'slayeresque' sound!!!

*becomes nostalgic and misses his amp*
The reason why it kept blowing up is that it wasn't mounted with as much care as it would have needed... There was some capacitive effects on the component used because of that... plus, it was picking up noise like crazy! You could hear a flick of a light switch through it :lol: Not mounting it carefully didn't allow me to heatsink it properly too... THAT SURE AS HELL DID NOT HELP !!!!

Had great EQ though... 16 bands :kickass: !!!