post your badass pics here

BADASS! HALLOWEEN 2002! BADASS!
bum6.jpg

I USED TO HAVE HAIR! HARRRR! BADASS!
bum5.jpg

smoking a cream cheese covered spicy cheeto, for neal. BADASS!
bum4.jpg

...BADASS!......no.....
bum1.jpg

and btw chrome was my first and i was 19 so there. and yes, girls are stupid for the most part

I'm 18 and have never had a girlfriend before.....

just watch... I'm going to be a virgin like that guy yourdeadgroom from the OT board for the rest of my life

17, one girlfriend, none of the sex. Oh well, college beckons.

Neal's right - that is an exceptionally triumphant picture, Karen. And of course, damn fine-looking as well, if ya don't mind my saying so. We Jews are a blessed people. ;)

Matt - I'm telling you, CHICKS DIG GUITAR WIZARDRY!

Pancakes said:
I've heard of getting laid :( I was talking to a girl the other day who said I was abnormal because I was 17 and had never had a girlfriend before
haha...maybe thats cause you spend so much time on the nevermore boards telling people to shut the fuck up...heh :tickled:

MethodicalWasteManagement said:
You said it best Larf. A nice batch of warm pus-pus could work miracles on these guys.
For example, maybe pancakes wouldnt be so bitter and tell so many people to "shut the fuck up" if he stuck that big finger somewhere else...
(Sorry just yankin your chain, haha, ironically because you can't get your chain yanked?) Sorry, you just seemed like you needed a bit of bashing. ANYONE ELSE WANT SOME???

:lol: ... :lol:

NicodemiX said:
I'm 18 and have never had a girlfriend before.....

just watch... I'm going to be a virgin like that guy yourdeadgroom from the OT board for the rest of my life
Better than being a virgin like Profanity for the rest of your life :tickled:
DiscipleofTruMetal said:
haha...maybe thats cause you spend so much time on the nevermore boards telling people to shut the fuck up...heh :tickled:
:tickled: Might just be...ooor it might be the Nevermore boards in general, as it 17 and single seems to be some kind of standard around here.