post your badass pics here

Oh and someone was definitely hoping for compliments. Not that I'm complaining, necessarily.

Hm... it`s not the first time you suggest that I`m fishing for compliments. I really don`t know what to say. I think evey picture on the forums is posted with some intention and the person who posted it wants something back - not necessarily compliments, some attention or something...

And I`m not the only one who posts pictures and I really don`t post them that often anymore... Also I`m not the first one who posted pictures of their ass here. So I really don`t know why am I the only one who bothers you.

And I`m not the only one who posts pictures and I really don`t post them that often anymore... Also I`m not the first one who posted pictures of their ass here. So I really don`t know why am I the only one who bothers you.
I don't think it bothers him per se. I'm pretty sure it was meant jokingly.

+2 for reference.

Who's Wiggles?
Wiggles looks like Chromatose, only with more hair.

Vera your pics are always beautiful and appreciated and I'm sure Derek would agree with that. And I agree, everyone that posts pictures is at least hoping for something in return.

Like me and my badass pic:

l_ff2eb7ae01306476e1552abaf54160f8.jpg

Hey, I just like controversy. No evil thoughts were coming from my direction, and it certainly wasn't intended to be taken as a personal slight.

Hey, I just like controversy. No evil thoughts were coming from my direction, and it certainly wasn't intended to be taken as a personal slight.

This board is like one big family... we've all seen my naked legs, and Cara's fine butt: It is definitely encouraged from stunning girls like Vera to contribute to our family portrait :)

We don't really know! Boosey is my friend Becky's neighbors dog, who borrowed him for the day while we went for the walk. He was a found stray, and has been with the neighbor for 2 years or so now. But he is young and full of energy, and even made us chase him for about 20 minutes after we (mistakenly) let him off the leash. That derrned mutt was almost impossible to catch!