Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Your voice is really deep & sorrowful, yet young and intresting..
Great playing and great singing, that's reall good...

unfortunately i think this thread will be removed :/

and thats the dumbest stupid thing ever....coz that one freakin topic for everyone to post teor music inn is a complete fuckin failure...1!!!....noone ever even fuckin gets a response...ok maybe 1 or 2...!!!!...that thread isa stupid idea....i dont knwo who thought it was gonna be practical......its retarded.....i applaud my firnd here for makin his own topic.....he gets more views/replies/listens that way......and I dont fuckin see aharm in this either....i visit many message baords...and ppl are always allowed to post their own recordings in thier own threads......keep it to a thread a week....adn things will be dandy and nice here too...!!!...either way.....who teh heck can knock some fckin snese into this boards' admins......im fuckin tired of it...!!!!.....killer tunes my firnd....PEAC EOUT

no one thought it would be more practical waz. keep in mind that this isn't a publicity forum and i think the rest becomes quite self explanatory.

no one thought it would be more practical waz. keep in mind that this isn't a publicity forum and i think the rest becomes quite self explanatory.

no one said it was.....and neither are teh ones that allow users to post thier own recordins in threads of thier own....!!!!.....its jsut a matter of sharing teh music inspired by bands ....!!!.....im not askin everyone here to freakin buy my Cd...or buy tockets to my show.....!!!!...im jsut sayin...hey check my tunes out.....u like 'em or not....thats freakin it...!!!!.....im not askin for paypal donations or askin u to quit teh mesage baords...adn join mine....adn same goes for everyone postin music here...!!!!......its jsut beyond comprehension...but I dont knwo waht they are thnkin .....o well....PEAC EOUT

Wow. I'm in love! Your voice imbues such deep emotion, and the guitars are great too. If you ever decide to write something of your own (or play more covers), I would love to hear it.

Waz if you wanna get someone to check out your music, with out posting a new thread. Just put a link to your songs in your singature. with big font saying "HEY I RECORDED A COVER OF OPETH'S HARVEST CHECK IT OUT". We all know you, so we will probably give it a listen. Your a good guitarist/singer. But sometimes your a tad annoying.

You'd think people would just listen to his stuff because he's the waz. Maybe he's doing like I did. Get enough people to hate you, and they'll listen to it just so they can bash it! :lol:

no one said it was.....and neither are teh ones that allow users to post thier own recordins in threads of thier own....!!!!.....its jsut a matter of sharing teh music inspired by bands ....!!!.....im not askin everyone here to freakin buy my Cd...or buy tockets to my show.....!!!!...im jsut sayin...hey check my tunes out.....u like 'em or not....thats freakin it...!!!!.....im not askin for paypal donations or askin u to quit teh mesage baords...adn join mine....adn same goes for everyone postin music here...!!!!......its jsut beyond comprehension...but I dont knwo waht they are thnkin .....o well....PEAC EOUT

lawl @ tockets

why can't you just type like a man?

and thats the dumbest stupid thing ever....coz that one freakin topic for everyone to post teor music inn is a complete fuckin failure...1!!!....noone ever even fuckin gets a response...ok maybe 1 or 2...!!!!...that thread isa stupid idea....i dont knwo who thought it was gonna be practical......its retarded.....i applaud my firnd here for makin his own topic.....he gets more views/replies/listens that way......and I dont fuckin see aharm in this either....i visit many message baords...and ppl are always allowed to post their own recordings in thier own threads......keep it to a thread a week....adn things will be dandy and nice here too...!!!...either way.....who teh heck can knock some fckin snese into this boards' admins......im fuckin tired of it...!!!!.....killer tunes my firnd....PEAC EOUT

nobody responds because nobody wants to listen to your piece of shit recordings. get it through your big head