Me playing Forest Of October... i guess should go here too

Nice work dude! Did you figure that out yourself or did you use a tab? If you used a tab, would it be possible to let me know the location :p pweeeeeez
If you figured it out yourself, well, even better work!

Oh man awesome shit...to tell you the truth your guitar skills make me feel quite rediculus about mine. I mean, I played since 2 months and even Credence is not an easy thing for me..yeah I'm that bad... :cry:

Anyway, excellent work folk! :)

Originally posted by Bumblefoot
aww come on dude! I been playing 5 years you see! and even still i can't play Credence perfectly so don't get down Besides i spent 4 hours STRAIGHT today trying to learn that thing...

yeah right...thanks to cheer me up! :)

uhhh hmm i can try the BWP solo... Machine Gun Majesty heheh i've been trying to learn that song for like a year... got pretty much al lthe rhythm stuff down, but IA's solo on that is CRAZY!!! that dude is damn near impossible to imitate with his god damn bird calls and chainsaw thingies... i don't even know how the fuck he makes them heheh

thanx again for all the great comments guys hehe feels good sometimes to have people say that stuff :p

and no... unfortunately no band at the moment.. i have a few offers in my hometown but i've been away from there for 4 months and that's kinda put on hold... i travel way too much to get a permanent spot in a band...

BUT i do have one song of mine up at this link http://mikeysmith.iuma.com if you care to check it out... but it is not like this at all, no shred :p

IA used a vibrator on that solo. I hope you have one laying around.

That was very good Bumblefoot... :)

...I can't sweep, so I'll watch your video on it some more times :D

Originally posted by Bumblefoot
BUT i do have one song of mine up at this link http://mikeysmith.iuma.com if you care to check it out... but it is not like this at all, no shred :p

Oh my god....!!!!!!?!?!!!! Wow! I've had "On The Wing"
on repeat now for I don't know HOW long! It's beautiful!!!
It really fits my mood right now, and I can't get myself to
put on a different song!

Great work! Thanks for making me feel good while
listening :eek:) This song is really nice!