Post your hauls here

Turisas - Battle Metal
Turisas - The Varangian Way

They've finally arrived. So incredibly epic.

Just arrived:

Peste Noire - La Sanie des siècles - Panégyrique de la dégénérescence CD
Peste Noire - Folkfuck Folie CD
Peste Noire - Lorraine Rehearsal LP
Peste Noire - Mors Orbis Terrarum cassette boxset

Although I currently have no way of playing LPs or cassettes. :erk: But I can listen to the audio rips without being a complete git now.

I found both the Lorraine Rehearsal and Folkfuck Folie in physical copy and I am loving both a ton. Peste Noire is the best modern black metal band in so many different levels.

Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine

I dig this record a lot for some strange reason.

Nice, Batman and Ninja Gaiden 1&2 are great games. Got any other?

Just mario/duckhunt and gun

The system came today, I've yet to test it out, but it looks mint. My games should be here soon as well :>.

got any recommendations for good co-op or multiplayer nes games?

I found both the Lorraine Rehearsal and Folkfuck Folie in physical copy and I am loving both a ton. Peste Noire is the best modern black metal band in so many different levels.

Agreed. Fantastic band. I still can't get into Folkfuck Folie as much as I'd like to, I just find myself prefering the Lorraine Rehearsal versions of the same songs much more. But I expect (and hope) that it will grow on me with further listens.

Also, just ordered:

Akercocke - Words That Go Unspoken, Deeds That Go Undone (Limited Edition)
Alcest - Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde
Burzum - Filosofem
Opeth - Damnation
Opeth - Deliverance
Opeth - Ghost Reveries (Special Edition)
Opeth - Morningrise (Re-Issue)
Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse (Re-Issue)
Opeth - Orchid (Re-Issue)
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia
Porcupine Tree - Stupid Dream (2CD Slipcase)
Sigh - Gallows Gallery (Remaster)
Summoning - Minas Morgul
Summoning - Oathbound

I'm ordering Malevolent Creation - The Ten Commandments at the end of next week....can't wait!

I got in the mail from Ebay today.
Satyricon-Rebel Extravagnza, listneing to it now, pretty chaotic from the few songs I listened to on the way to and from work today, also Satyr's vocals seem distorted or something awlward,, I dont like that theyre distorted or whatever, they still sound good though, would sound great if not for the distortion or whatever, if not that this may be his best vocal peformance I've heard.

I'm also awaiting my Cradle of Filth-Damnation and A Day CD that still hasnt come in though I won it a day before my Satyricon CD on Ebay, if it doesnt come in tomorrow after work I'll send the sender a message over it asking what he;s done since it's been nearly 2 weeks since I won it.

...or you could just thank him for never sending it to you.

Haul for the day:

Adramelech - PsychoStasia/Seven/The Fall
Anagnorisis - Overton Trees

I'm also awaiting my Cradle of Filth-Damnation and A Day CD that still hasnt come in though I won it a day before my Satyricon CD on Ebay, if it doesnt come in tomorrow after work I'll send the sender a message over it asking what he;s done since it's been nearly 2 weeks since I won it.

Why did you buy that?

And the seller just told me he sent it on the day of payment, but he's all the way in Minnesota so who knows what happened, he said if it came in contact him, if it resends to him he'll resend it, and if neither happens he'll refund my money back to my Paypal account. The guy who sent me the Satyricon CD was from Pennsylvania so I guess something went wrong in the mail route. I'll check today after work and see what happened.