Post your hauls here

I traded in a shit ton more music and got the following:

King Crimson - In The Court of the Crimson King
Metal Church - The Dark (My first ever vinyl purchase)
Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion II

King Crimson - In The Court of the Crimson King

Great album, I recently got the LP of that.

Also:
Wolfhetan - Entrückung CD
Ignivomous - Path of Attrition MLP
Ildjarn - Hardangervidda Pt. 1 DLP
Ildjarn Hardangervidda Pt. 2 LP
Nocturnal Graves - Satan's Cross (Die Hard) PLP (HELL YES!!!!)

You should have waited for the Ignivomous Die Hard...man, such a great band, definitely one of the newer Death Metal bands to keep an eye on.

Yeah, I think I was a little surprised to see the Nocturnal Graves release that I didn't see the note about the Ignivomous die hards until after the order.

Yeah, it's different. I really like prog rock, but this just has a different flair to it. I should like it after a few more listens hopefully.
I've revisited the album recently and it's a very good album indeed. Guess, I haven't paid it proper attention before.

It's quite puzzling and frustrating that I can't seem to get a hold of physical copies of any KC album here; well, at least the ones I was looking for, anyway. They stopped importing them to Israel, or something.

My grandma gave me a 25 itunes card so I got
Immortal- Battles in the North
Porcupine Tree- In Absentia
And I found a Sinister double cd on itunes for 10 bucks, it was Cross the Styx and Diabolical Summoning. I must say, Sinister owns.

Just scored a couple free albums to review from a couple local black metal acts.

Bothildir - For What Once Was...

Shadar Logoth - Demo 2006

Probably because older Cradle of Filth is actually decent?

Pretty sure Damnation and a Day doesn't count as older Cradle of Filth, but whatever.

Bluewizard, if you ever get that CD in the mail, and find it the least bit enjoyable, you should try Midian. Cradle of Filth were fairly badass during their black/goth crossover period.

Pretty sure Damnation and a Day doesn't count as older Cradle of Filth, but whatever.

Bluewizard, if you ever get that CD in the mail, and find it the least bit enjoyable, you should try Midian. Cradle of Filth were fairly badass during their black/goth crossover period.

That may take a while, though. It doesn't seem like he'll get to another band until he owns at least three copies of each Satyricon album.

I'm just kidding.:p

Allan Holdsworth - Road Games
Frank Gambale - The Great Explorers
Blind Guardian - Tales From the Twilight World
Gospel - The Moon is a Dead World
Massacra - Final Holocaust
Dark Angel - Darkness Descends
Animus - Poems For The Aching, Swords For The Infuriated

Thought it was older without actually researching it :/

Search (Advanced) ---> City/state/province
Cool, there's 36 Death Metal bands in Tennessee, but almost all are around the urban areas, mine is about the only one in the rural areas, only 11 Black Metal bands and theyre all in the urban areas, Blood Red Moon should change that though.:)