Post your hauls here

That may take a while, though. It doesn't seem like he'll get to another band until he owns at least three copies of each Satyricon album.

I'm just kidding.:p
:lol: I'm lacking Volcano and The Shadowthrone to fulfill the discography and you know I'm going to get the new one next year too.:p I want to get Emperor's IX Equilibirum sometime next year as well.

Soulless - Forever Defiant (CD w/ patch)
Municipal Waste - Hazardous Mutation 12"
Aries Kingdom - Return to Dust 12"
Witchburner - Blood of Witches 12"

Rigor Mortis Shirt

l_8bf391a4a35988d98c0441c21a0240d6.jpg

So I finally got my Devourment hoodie today. Unmatched Brutality f'd up my order and sent me an XL. This after taking a month to deliver on my highly anticipated order. I will have none of these shenanigans. Someone's head must roll.

He needs to stop sleep-paypalling Satyr his life savings imo
:lol: No, I'm getting enough money at Wal Mart, will have enough for books and other miscellaneous debts, I basically work 3 8 hour shifts when I'm at Wal Mart on weekends and will work 5(thats the most theyd give me, or a combo of 8 and 9) next week since I'll be out of school. I will get me some Deicide sometime soon, but itll probbaly be the new album they have coming out next year.

So I finally got my Devourment hoodie today. Unmatched Brutality f'd up my order and sent me an XL. This after taking a month to deliver on my highly anticipated order. I will have none of these shenanigans. Someone's head must roll.

UBr is major slow, fuck that. Comatose and Sevared win.

You two rule. UBR is slow as hell and I try not to order from there that often. I learned today that my highly anticipated Dripping shirt will not be coming because the seller lost it. He refunded me but I was really looking forward to it.

UBr is major slow, fuck that. Comatose and Sevared win.
Word son