Post your hauls here

Just ordered Dark Faith's album Terrains Vagues off Open Grave Records. They're having a pretty cool sale right now, a bunch of discount CDs available for 5 bucks + 3 bucks shipping in the US. Check out the sale here

Dark Faith is fucking brilliant, those who haven't heard, learn yourself:
http://www.myspace.com/darkfaith

The other day I bought a Lugubrum/Finsternis split album. It's not really spectacular; I just bought it because it was a pretty randomly kvlt thing to find at the record store over here. I also bought Cadaver - In Pains, which I am happy to report is pretty fucking nice. I was quite surprised to find it. I only spent $4 on it.

Priest- Hellbent for Leather
PE- Fear of a Black Planet

All for a grand total of $4.19 brand new.

I have not had a haul in forever. I'm waiting for one of the Leviathan demos to come in the mail. Damn ebay. Some people take forever to mail stuff out. 7-10 days seems reasonable enough, but my last order took 3 weeks, and this one is 2 weeks running.

I have not had a haul in forever. I'm waiting for one of the Leviathan demos to come in the mail. Damn ebay. Some people take forever to mail stuff out. 7-10 days seems reasonable enough, but my last order took 3 weeks, and this one is 2 weeks running.
Just feel glad you don't live in Canada, where two weeks is the norm.

I am getting

DISCONFORMITY-"Depravation Of Stigma" DIGI MCD
ORIGINAL SIN - "Destroy My Life" PRO CDr
PUSVOMIT-"Vomit The Abdominal Pus" CDr
DOWN FROM THE WOUND-"Piercing Through The Veil Of Lies" CDr
PAGANFIRE - Demo '04 CDr

in exchange for a copy of our demo and 20 dollars. Pretty good for some very kvlt and awesome stuff.

Just arrived:

Amesoeurs/Valfunde - S/T Split 7" EP
Nortt - Ligfærd CD
Make a Change... Kill Yourself - S/T CD [Total Holocaust Records version]

I think it was about V5 wanting that Soilwork cd but than Zeph saying no in a joking manner.

AH-HAH! Now I know what the confusion's about! I thought V5 wanted my Arkhon Infaustus album. Instead he wanted the Soilwork CD I was trying to get rid of.

Sure you can have the Soilwork, V5. It came only with the CD and booklet (no jewel case). Paypal me 5 bucks and I'll ship it to your address (which you will PM me with).

Mathiäs;6777880 said:
Swist have you not received the cd's I sent you yet?

If not something is fucked up. I sent them first class :erk:

Add a couple days for mail to get processed through the university mail system. Hopefully they'll be in tonight. They deliver the mail to the residence halls around noon everyday, but you can't pick up packages until the on-duty residence hall office assistant gets in around 5:30 to sort the mail.