Post your hauls here

I knew I smelled good metal as I walked into FYE today. After raiding the used section I walked away with:

Dissection - Storm Of The Light's Bane
Grave - Into The Grave
Motorhead - Ace Of Spades
Voivod - War And Pain

...all for $20 thanks to a conveniently timed sale.

That is a steal.

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - Grand Opening and Closing
Demilich - Nespithe (reissue)
Bloodbath - Breeding Death
Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage
Agent Steel - Skeptics Apocalypse (for the second time)

@ George:

Amazing choices, esp. Helloween, Deicide, and Neurosis. A Sun that Never Sets is probably my favorite from them.

Yes, and in mint condition.

If I am right and you were the person who also found an original of Unleashed-shadows in the deep would get this feeling someone sold a good portion of old school DM to that FYE. BASTARD

I would be there for 5 hours.

LETHAL - Annihilation Agenda
MACABRE OMEN - The Ancient Returns
NERGAL - The Wizard Of Nerath
STUTTHOF - Towards Thy Astral Path
ZEMIAL - In Monumentum

If I am right and you were the person who also found an original of Unleashed-shadows in the deep would get this feeling someone sold a good portion of old school DM to that FYE. BASTARD

I would be there for 5 hours.

Yes, I also found the original Shadows In The Deep there. I've found a lot of quality used metal there recently. I think at this point I've already bought everything worth owning from that place, which I don't already.

I took a trip to VV today after a nice tip from a customer in attempt to further my luck from yesterday.

Mutiilation - Sorrow Galaxies
Deathspell Omega - Si Monvmentvum Reqvires, Circvmspice.
Acheron - Rites Of The Black Mass
Metal Inquisitor - Doomsday For The Heretic

Good job Kil, Sorrow Galaxies rules.

I went to Reckless Records today and got Nachtmystium - Assassins: Black Meddle, Pt.1 and it fucking rules hard.

I've decide so far I'm going to get me a Meshuggah CD with on of the following.
Burzum-Filosofem
Enslaved-Eld
Deicide-Till Death Do Us Part
Testamet-The Formation of Damnaton
Ihsahn-angL
I'm ordering Monday and leaning towards getting Burzum and Enslaved like I said in the Black Metal thread.

Yes, I also found the original Shadows In The Deep there. I've found a lot of quality used metal there recently. I think at this point I've already bought everything worth owning from that place, which I don't already.

I haven't found good metal in an used section since last August when I was in Arkansas, where I found Burzum albums for about a third of what they usually go for. :kickass: