Post your hauls here

^I was going to bid on an original Borknagar ST on Ebay as it as 5 $ and something yesterday but now it's 22 $.
I'll just think over what I'm going to do tonight and make my final decision tonight.

Miasma - Changes/Love Songs
Arckanum - Fran Marder
Arckanum - Kostogher
Arckanum - Kampen
Van Halen - S/T
Mourning Beloveth - Dust
Countess - Blazing Flames Of War
Countess - Holocaust Of The God Believers
Morrigan - Plague Waste and Death
Master - Unreleased 1985 Album

And, just bought these:

MTG order including a bunch of new cards for my deck...stfu fags!
Decaying Purity - Phases Of Dimensional Torture
Horrid - Rising From The Hidden Spheres

Manilla Road - Mystification
Manilla Road - Metal/Invasion
Minotauri - II
The Hammers Of Misfortune - The August Engine
The Hammers Of Misfortune - The Locust Years
The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Traveller
Destroyer 666 - Phoenix Rising

Soulfly - Soulfly
Behemoth - Demigod
Death - Symbolic
Death - Scream Bloody Gore
Testament - Formation of Damnation
Slayer - Divine Intervention
Slayer - Haunting the Chapel
Slayer - God Hates Us All

Meshuggah-Nothing

Re-release? I got it the other day along with the remix of Opeth's Still Life and both are incredible. The extra footage on the re-release of Nothing is the best part for sure - straws pulled at random, in death is death and future breed machine at download festival and a bunch of other videos.

Re-release? I got it the other day along with the remix of Opeth's Still Life and both are incredible. The extra footage on the re-release of Nothing is the best part for sure - straws pulled at random, in death is death and future breed machine at download festival and a bunch of other videos.
I don't know, I'm getting it from cook-ta, a UM poster. I'll tell you which one it is when it comes in though. :)
Yeah, I heard that Eyes Sewn Shut or something-type song from Meshuggah on Nothing on XM Radio and liked it.

From the past 2 days
I got most from the local FYE shop today. I'll be returning altars of madness and keeping the rest. I have some sick stuff coming soon, but i dont want to count the chickens before they hatch

Picture101.jpg

mike, your shit should be arriving any day