Post your hauls here

From the past 2 days
I got most from the local FYE shop today. I'll be returning altars of madness and keeping the rest. I have some sick stuff coming soon, but i dont want to count the chickens before they hatch

Picture101.jpg

mike, your shit should be arriving any day

nice nice nice!

HALFORD - Crucible

Diamond Head - Death & Progress

FIGHT Into The Pit 4 CD set(signed by Rob)

Some old VHS tapes of Priest and Dio

Voyeurs - Two (Rob & Trent reznor(I watched the video of I am a Pig on youtube and decided I do need this CD after all)

The Clash - self titled

^I heard some Iron Maiden on Rock Radio in a Motorcycle store this week, I just can't seem to get into the band for anything besides the leads and solos. I don't know, I'm just spoiled on Modern Metal I guess and I don't like the palm mutes sounding like they're half distorted, doesn't sound chunky enough or downtuned enough. I also heard Cradle of Filth's cover of Hallowed Be Thy Name this week and still couldn't get into the song as much as I like CoF and Dani's screams.

^I heard some Iron Maiden on Rock Radio in a Motorcycle store this week, I just can't seem to get into the band for anything besides the leads and solos. I don't know, I'm just spoiled on Modern Metal I guess and I don't like the palm mutes sounding like they're half distorted, doesn't sound chunky enough or downtuned enough. I also heard Cradle of Filth's cover of Hallowed Be Thy Name this week and still couldn't get into the song as much as I like CoF and Dani's screams.

that's because that cover fucking sucks!
go get the original it scorches virtually every metal song ever made.

Ares Kingdom - Return To Dust
Cianide - Death, Doom And Destruction
Countess - Ad Maiorem Sathanae Gloriam
Enchanter - Defenders Of The Realm
Father Befouled - Sacrificing Oblivion MC
Incantation - Blasphemous Cremation
Manifest - Find A New Place
Misery's Omen - Hope Dies
Revelation - Release
Scarlet Rayne - Theater Humanitarian
Temnozer - Folkstorm Of The Azure Nights
Terrorama - Horrid Efface

some stuff might take 2 weeks to arrive, but what the hell, I'll post it anyways.

2yvnxueyi4.jpg

8bc7_1.JPG

5ef9_1.JPG

reverend - gathering of demons
satan - into the future/suspended
messiah force - the last day
metallica - creeping death(ep)