Post your hauls here

Sufferatory - Compulsory Martyrdom
Kraanium - Ten Acts Of Sickening Perversity
Disgrace - Grey Misery Xtreem Music reissue (cover art is better :p)
Fleshgore - Wake Up For Freedom
Da Vinci Death Code 4-Way Split (Septycal Gorge, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Modus Delicti, Onirik)

The cunt on ebay charged me five dollars shipping when in actual fact it was only one dollar.

I hate that too, and it's not like you can't see the price of postage on the package. I usually make a point of saying the shipping was too high in the comments if it's that big of a difference. Total Jewness.

DSC03371-1.jpg

DSC03372-1.jpg

DSC03373-1.jpg

DSC03374-1.jpg

DSC03382.jpg

DSC03369.jpg

DSC03370.jpg

Won on ebay:
Celtic Frost - Into The Pandamonium (Vinyl, original pressing, $1)
Savatage - Hall Of The Mountain King (vinyl, original pressing, $5)
Yes, that was some epic win right there, thank you.

It's pay day so I made a trip to VV:

The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Down Among The Deadmen
Holy Terror - Mind Wars/Terror And Submission
Funeral Winds - Koude Haat
Toxik - World Circus
Vio-lence - Eternal Nightmare

I have super secret ultra deluxe plan for finding good used metal in NJ. I will not unveil this plan until I've made my initial raid for fear that other Jersyians will beat me to the punchline.

I won Agalloch's Grey EP on eBay on the 4th of June and have yet to recieve or hear anything from the seller. I contacted them on the 16th asking if they recieved the payment, but still no response.

I'm not sure how to proceed. Should I give them a while longer, just in case they have been spending too much time with The Greys?

Are you sure those are originals?

Allegedly. I'll let you know when I get them, hopefully tomorrow. I was angered to find that my "original pressing" of IX Equilibrium was from 2005...misrepresenting asshole. But the Celtic Frost definitely is.

I won Agalloch's Grey EP on eBay on the 4th of June and have yet to recieve or hear anything from the seller. I contacted them on the 16th asking if they recieved the payment, but still no response.

I'm not sure how to proceed. Should I give them a while longer, just in case they have been spending too much time with The Greys?

First, never wait as long as some waited here for The Greys to ship something. On Ebay, you have to open a dispute between 10 and 60 days after the purchase date and Paypal, you have 45 business days to open a dispute. If you wait too long and you don't receive anything you can't do anything.

Did you pay with paypal? If you did, go see your transaction details, at the bottom you'll have a link for the Resolution Center. Open a dispute and mention that you contacted the seller and he never contacted you back. Then maybe the seller will answer something...if he does not you can then get your money back (I had to do this 2-3 times and I always got my money back).

Or you can always go into My Ebay and go in the Dispute console and go from there (I've never used this way but I'm sure it's relatively similar).