Post your hauls here

Stained Class > Sad Wings Of Destiny > Sin After Sin > Rocka Rolla > Killing Machine > Defenders Of The Faith > Screaming For Vengeance > Painkiller > British Steel > Angel Of Retribution > Nostradamus

That's as far as I've made it through their discography. The "Ripper records" and Ram It Down are next, which I obviously have low expectations (though an open mind) for.

Kur is taking a day off, however, starting tomorrow I won't pay attention to the reporting as much if I see Kur getting baited and prodded along by so many people (many of whom reported). Use the ignore feature folks.

The one decent thing about FYE is getting stuff used...

Amon Amarth-Fate of Norns
Amon Amarth- Versus the World
Exodus- Fabulous Disaster
King Diamond- Spider's Lullaby
Primordial- Imrama/ A Journey's End
Primordial- Storm Before Calm
Total= $41.00

My used haul is cheaper :p

Cinerary - Rituals Of Desecration
Arkhon Infaustus - Perdition Insanibilis
Catheter - Preamble To Oblivion
Ozric Tentacles - Spice Doubt
Mudvayne - The End Of All Things To Come (forgot that this is good)

All for 27 bucks.

Total= $41.00

That's pretty odd. My FYE had all of those used as well, with the exception of Imrama/Journey's End.

Total= $41.00

My used haul is cheaper :p

Cinerary - Rituals Of Desecration
Arkhon Infaustus - Perdition Insanibilis
Catheter - Preamble To Oblivion
Ozric Tentacles - Spice Doubt
Mudvayne - The End Of All Things To Come (forgot that this is good)

All for 27 bucks.

Amazing, the only place to get used cds here is Gung-Ho in Prague and they have one price for all cds which is 400Kč. I've counted it and it's 24,7USD. BTW, this is the usual price you get cds for so yeah :erk:. Some bigger shops even count 500 Koruna for various metal cd's (that are being selled for 12 dollars in US) which I won't convert to Dollars because it would blow your fucking head off.

I do, but there's practically no distro or online shop for used cds so I would have to buy from ebay.de and pay 5 euros for fucking shipping to here.. For new things, the best is obscene with Lykathea, Inveracity, Wormed, Abominable Putridity etc. for 250 / 300 Kč (15-18USD) + Czech shipping. Still bullshit prizes compared to US.

EDIT: Anyways, this week I'm gonna sell two Obituary remasters I got long time ago and buy some valuable 1stpress for it. What I'd like is Pestilence - Consuming Impulse or something like that but maybe I'm too optimistic.