Post your hauls here

^Lulz. You two are funny.

Just got Exhorder-"Slaughter In The Vatican/The Law" two from the vault re release. Nice to have a more tangible copy than burned discs. Debating with myself on whether or not I should have got the originals seperately though.

I think Darkthrone went downhill after The Cult is Alive, I liked music off all their albums up until FOAD and Black Flags and Darkthrones.

I think Darkthrone went downhill after The Cult is Alive, I liked music off all their albums up until FOAD and Black Flags and Darkthrones.

My dad told me about the likes of you. He told me that.... your kind is corect! New Darkthrone is indeed gay. Imo they died after Total Death with their bombshell joke of an album called "Goatlord". As a band who released albums such as Transilvanian Hunger and A Blaze in the Northern Sky, what were they thinking?

Still, it should have never been released. Sorry to diss out your favorite black metal album, but it sucks big time. Random black metal noisyness does nothing 4 me unless it's Unexpect.

That post might almost make sense if Goatlord or Unexpect had anything to do with black metal.

So your saying that an album with a black metal sound and black metal vocals isn't black metal? Y'all are a part of the problem with the confusion of metal genres these days. U say something is something different from what it clearly is. For example, Amon Amarth is melodic death metal not pagan metal. THIS album "Goatlord" is clearly black metal. Saying otherwise is rather blatantly unsmart. I wouldn't be surprised if u guys r just starting up this arguement just because y'all like the album and I don't.

Goatlord was an instrumental death metal recording made by Darkthrone shortly after the release of Soulside Journey, which is also a death metal album. They scrapped it when they decided to make black metal and recorded A Blaze in the Northern Sky instead. The vocals were added in the 1990's. It's not a black metal album, since the music on the album is definitely not black metal.

You are aware that Darkthrone started out as a Death Metal band? And yes, obviously anybody who calls Amon Amarth pagan metal or viking metal it a retard. But Goatlord is a Death Metal album, or more specifically a transitional album between Death and Black Metal, but very clearly predominantly Death Metal. And this is the last time I'm responding to you because I'm just going to assume that you're a troll.

Goatlord was an instrumental death metal recording made by Darkthrone shortly after the release of Soulside Journey, which is also a death metal album. They scrapped it when they decided to make black metal and recorded A Blaze in the Northern Sky instead. The vocals were added in the 1990's and it was released as a joke. It's not a black metal album, since the music on the album is definitely not black metal.

The vocals off the album don't sound like death vocals to me at all. They sound more like black metal vocals. I hear no growls, I hear just high pitched screams. The vocals were added on during the 1990s correct? This was during their black metal phase, further emphasizing my point that it's a black metal album.

The music on the album is death metal. Putting growls on something that definitely isn't black metal doesn't make it a black metal album, and you can't reasonably argue that it is.

Goatlord is clearly death metal, Nocturno Culto msy have a bit of a raspy death growl that may resemble black metal but it's still death metal.

lol alright I'm done argueing. We just have different opinions, gotta accept it. I feel happy to have ticked off Dodens easily enough to think I'm a troll. I'd love to see what would happen if I tried.

Acid Witch - Witchtanic Hellucinations
Hooded Menace - Fulfill the Curse
Father Befouled - Profano Ad Regnum
Ignivomous - Eroded Void of Salvation
Hatespawn / Dead Congregation - split 7" (Diehard)
EVOCATION - Dead Calm Chaos (vinyl)
DEATHSPELL OMEGA - Chaining The Katechon (digi EP)
Gontyna Kry - Blood Of Our Fathers
Valkyrie - Man of Two Visions